Re: TR6/TR250 P.I. Car Question

To: Joseph Sholtes <"joeiv@realppp"@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: TR6/TR250 P.I. Car Question
From: Steve Chandler <stevec@rtd.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 07:40:05 -0700
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi, the FI car used the same exhaust system as the later US cars (2 pipes
from the
manifold all the way to the rear). The advance curve was different on the
FI car,
but the main difference is the compression ratio, which is much higher
than the
US version.

IMHO, the best setup would be to use the early engine (with the 150HP
cam),
put weber manifolds on with aftermarket fuel injection.

cheers

Steve Chandler