Re: TR-6 Tub(SHELL)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, pbitton@axess.com
Subject: Re: TR-6 Tub(SHELL)
From: John Duhart <DUHART@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 08:24:09 -0500
Hey Pat,

 If you have it, refer to TRF's catalog or glovebox companion.  They show all
the bolts that attach the tub.  This question comes up from time to time, and I
realized in all the responses i've seen (including my own) no one has
remembered to mention one thing.  Have you removed the extensions from the
frame that attached the front and rear bumpers?  It seems obvious, but if you
don't remove that I don't know if the tub will come off.

Later,
JHD IV

>>> Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com> 12/29 6:30 PM >>>
Hello everyone,

 I am in the process of removing the shell and having a little bit of
trouble. I removed all ,or maybe all, of the bolts that I can see holding
it down. Can someone tell me if there are any other procedures in removing
the shell? Did I forget any hidden bolts?

Thanks in advance,

Patrick Bitton