Re: Re[2]: Unleaded Gas

To: jbonina@nectech.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Unleaded Gas
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 13:39:19 EST
In a message dated 31/12/97  14:17:23, you write:

<<      Hello,

      Where in N.E. are you from. I just bought my first LBC and am looking
      forward to joining a local club to learn everything I can.

      Jeff Bonina
      Mass.
      '73 TR6

Hi,and Happy New Year!
Bob Lang is in 'New' England,and going by his email address works at MIT,so
must be close to there.
I,on the other hand am in 'Olde' England,you know,the one across the pond!
Luckily for you,I am the International Liaison Secretary for the Triumph
Sports Six Club,and hence I am able to advise you re: U.S. Triumph Clubs near
to you.
Try New England Triumphs at 598 S.Almond Street.,Fall River,MA 02724.
tel: 508-672-1071 Frank Frett,Director.
Try also:British Motorcars,FTR.,LTD of New England at
404 Spring Street,P.O.Box 666, No.Dighton,MA 02764-0666
tel: 508-679-8252 Roger Jusseaume,Club Contact.
Please say I sent you!
Have a great 98 in Triumph.
Regards
Leon F Guyot