Help Me Before I Succumb

To: "Triumph Guys" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Help Me Before I Succumb
From: "Nick" <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 18:40:35 -0800
Fellow Addicts-

My check book is quivering...
I'm being tempted by a TR8 of late, and it has finally come to the
penultimate moment...either buy it, or forget it. So, I'm turning to all my
buddies...HELP...
Is there a twelve step program for "angloautophilia" ?
Or is this a good idea and I'm freaking over nothing. My experience with
the "wedgies" is notably poor. Are there things to look out for ? Problem
areas ? (Problem areas...for crying out loud, get a grip...of course there
are)  Anyone care to jump in on this one ?
The few specifics I have are:
1980
Convert
50k miles
FI
Calif car
Repainted same color
New top
Not driven for 2 years

Anyone have a serial number range for these guys?

All contrary info ignored, but welcome...now if I only knew yeah or nay...
      Nick in Nor Cal