Re: 1979 spifire, more knowledge needed

To: s1500@worldnet.att.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 1979 spifire, more knowledge needed
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 08:52:05 PST
ok, that's the ticket (the first one,) appearently the car is a federal
car. i checked the commision plate and there is no "C" at the end of the
number to indicate a california model.  there appearantly is no ARV.
the car was built in feb 1979 comm# FM99248U paint code 93 trim code
C74.  the description helps alot, this i can follow and hopefully we
pass smog without being a "gross polluter" here we go to bribe the
government.