RE: undercoating

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: undercoating
From: Barneck Doug C INSP <Doug.Barneck@inspection.irs.gov>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:31:00 -0500
Even better than body schutz is 'Rocker Shutz'.  It goes on tan and it
made to be paintable.  It sprays from the same type of gun and
everything.  I think you can get the guns easily from Harbor Freight and
no a regular spray gun will not do it.  It is way too thick.  I have had
no problem with it in cold climate.  DougB.