Re: TBusR4

To: triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TBusR4
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 09:16:15 +0000
Illegal-object: Syntax error in References: value found on gateway.ukaea.org.uk:References: <md5:5594D7E965D6C0C5F87D88D0C869E198> ^-illegal end of message identification
When I still had the mini Metro.  A couple of inches bigger
than a Mini, I managed 4 in the back seat, and two in the
front.  Mind you every one was over six foot, the tallest
being six foot six.  Average weight per person was 13 stone.

Made the corners fun, but it did have hydrogas suspension so
I just pumped it up again.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot