Re: TBusR4

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TBusR4
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:22:29 EST
In a message dated 98-02-17 20:03:01 EST, walker05@camosun.bc.ca writes:

<< And then there ARE Triumphs with back seats etc. >>

Speaking of Triumphs with back seats, many years ago (about 1970)
I had just gotten my TR3B back from Factobake and drove straight
to a company weekend outing.  During the weekend four of us toured
the area in the TR... the guys in the front and the girls seated on the
rear deck (feet in the well behind the back seat).

On Monday I took the car back to Factobake for a respray of that
area to have the two buttprints removed from the still soft paint.

Don Marshall
'57 TR3   '63 TR3B (no buttprints)   '63 TR4