Re: O\D wire ties

To: Bob <rlmcneit@cpis.net>
Subject: Re: O\D wire ties
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:12:33 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bob,
The safety wire locking system is used extensively on aircraft because
of the high vibration problems that are experienced.  I expect this is
also true of O/D units as well, since they are coupled to drive
(propeller) shafts which tend to have more than usual vibrations.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing