Re: carpet cleaning

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: carpet cleaning
From: Brian S Thomas <thomasb@post.queensu.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:32:37 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 12:09 PM 23/2/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Any opinions/suggestions on what I might use to accomplish this? I am
>very interested in hearing your comments on products that work, those
>that don't and even techniques. In short, anything you can think of
>regarding cleaning auto carpets.

Peter:

Rent a carpet steam cleaning machine (from a supermarket, tool rental
place, etc.).  Be sure the machine has an attachment for cleaning
upholstery.  Use this attachment where appropriate and you will be amazed
at the results!

I've used these machines on the original seats and carpets in the TR8 with
great success.  The tan seats went from dirty grey green to the rich tan
colour they really are!

Let us know how you make out.

Brian

Brian S. Thomas                 e-mail: ThomasB@Post.QueensU.Ca
Co-ordinator, Info. Systems     v-mail: 613-545-2228
Computing Centre                   fax: 613-545-2168
Queen's University                home: 613-542-8110
Kingston, Ontario CANADA K7L 3N6  toys: '54 TR2,'56 TR3,'67 TR4A,'80 TR8