Re: TR6 Vacuum Advance replacement/repair

To: Monte DeCarlo <mdecarlo@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Vacuum Advance replacement/repair
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 13:39:12 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Vacuum RETARD unit is available through VB, TRF, others.  Not sure of difference
in design of the ADVANCE unit - my TR6 distributor only has the vacuum retard
function, so I am not sure if they are interchangeable.  There is a company that
advertises in the classifieds in British Car magazine, but do not have info with
me.  This is their specialty - unfortunately if I recall they ask $65 or more
for
each.

Martin Libhart
1972 TR6