Welding Question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Welding Question
From: "Kohout, Robert" <kohout@jbc.js.mil>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:21:49 -0500
Listers,

I have a request for information about some welding accessories sold by
the Eastwood Co.  I am currently replacing some panels on my TR-6 and
have used a spot weld cutter to release the panels.  I am preparing to
install the new panels and am considering how best to re-fasten them.
My question to the listers concerns a spot weld gun and a stitch welder
listed in Eastwood's catalog.  If anyone has used these, my question is
do they work as described in the catalog?  If you had it to do over,
would you buy them again (are they worth the money)?

Thanks in advance

Robert Kohout
72 TR-6