Re: automatic transmissions

To: John McEwen <mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Re: automatic transmissions
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:51:43 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
John,
You are probably right about the free wheeling device, as Andy Mace
points out the same thing.  However, I was told by a factory Rep that
the device was an innovation of Saab, Go figure!

The Saab 3 banger was a descendant of the DKW 2 stroke engine, but the
ones I was driving were the German Ford V4 engine.  And a sweet engine
it was.  But it just goes to show you that there is Nothing new under
the sun.

Joe