Re: Re: '57 TR-3 vs NOT '57 TR-3a seat upholstery

To: bmack@direct.ca
Subject: Re: Re: '57 TR-3 vs NOT '57 TR-3a seat upholstery
From: KMNTR6 <KMNTR6@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 11:44:35 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bryce-
OK here goes
Membership Information in the TRA:
Dues are $15 per 4 issues of the newsletter
Membership Chairman:
Ron Hartley
Triumph Register of America
Suite TR3
1641 N. Memorial Drive
Lancaster, OH 43130
740-687-3551

Technical Video Coordinator:
Jim Johnson
5910 Brook Road NW
Baltimore, OH 45240
740-756-4972

BY the way the seat video shows clearly the difference between the shapes of
the TR2/3 seat cushion and the TR3A/B seat cushion.

Good Luck
Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond (VA) Triumph Register
1957 TR3 TS21086L Old English White (actually an MG!!!! color)
1974 TR6 CF16990U Mallard Blue