Re: dead battery

To: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@kollmorgen.com>
Subject: Re: dead battery
From: Steven Allen <sallen@ms.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:45:27 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I'm not TR6 expert, as a matter of fact I don't own one, YET!
But, I wouldn't drive the car.  Based on what your saying either your
battery is completely dead and won't hold a charge or the generator's dead.
In either case, and please do correct me if I'm wrong, your car still needs
a battery that is at least slightly charged and anyway what if you stall.
It happens to the bes of us.  Unless you can push it and pop the gear to get
it going you'll be somwhere withing the 25 miles from your job.

Hope I'm not giving any bad info,

Steve