Re: TR6 still mising

To: Robert Rudolphi <robertr@digex.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 still mising
From: Steven Allen <sallen@ms.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:50:02 -0500
Cc: Bollen <bollen@ibm.net>, triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Funny but true story;  In 1980 my friend had bought a toyota celica.  Everytime
we drove to work the car would stall. I'd take off the distributor cap, wipe it
out with a tissue and it would startup.
Noone could figure out the problem.  Luckily he bought the car from his cousin
who bought it back 500 less.  What a guy!

Steve