Help! (BEFORE THE WEEKEND)

To: blang@mit.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Help! (BEFORE THE WEEKEND)
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 16:42:02 -0500
     I'm installing the ingnitor electronic ignition tomorrow.
     ('73 tr6)

     2 things:

     directions state you must use a coil w/ a min. of 1.5 Ohms. I don't
     own an Ohmmeter (?). How important is this?

     and, the directions state 'for installs that use a ballast resistor,
     it is preferable to connect the red wire to the ignition side of the
     resistor rather than the positive (+) terminal of the coil'.
      How do I know if my TR has a ballast resistor?

     I'm leaving the office in 30 minutes. Any input is appreciated.