Re: Help! (BEFORE THE WEEKEND)

To: jbonina@nectech.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Help! (BEFORE THE WEEKEND)
From: tomomalley@hey.net (Tom O'Malley)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 20:55:51 GMT

>      How do I know if my TR has a ballast resistor?

Take cheap-o meter that Bob Lang told to you to buy and connect it
between the coil positive terminal and the battery negative terminal.
Turn your ignition switch to "on" <not start>.

A reading of less than 12 volts means you have a ballast resistor
already in the circuit.  Eight or nine volts typical...

>     I'm leaving the office in 30 minutes. Any input is appreciated.

Tom O'Malley
'74, '77 Spits