Bridging the gulf.......

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bridging the gulf.......
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:43 -0800
     Scions, Mates, et al....

     It's a quiet day at the office (even thought it is month end) and I
     have been reading quite a bit of e-mail.  One of the wonderful things
     about this list is the amazing diversity of participants.  This Aussie
     "beah" thing is fascinating, as are the discussions of various British
     brews available across the pond and unavailable to us Yanks. (sigh)

     By God, do we really want to split the list up by model any more than
     it already is?  Think of the cultural lessons we'd all miss out on?
     (Well, okay, only those of us who drop off the general list and stick
     only to the weird, wacky Spit list).  Cheers, and have a cold one for
     me, will ya?

     Ross D. Vincenti
     64 Spitfire 4
     64 Porsche 356C Coupe