Re: Bridging the gulf.......

To: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bridging the gulf.......
From: Mark Milotay <otmc@bc1.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:25:05 -0800
Exactly. Question to the spit owners on the list. How many of you have
stayed subscribed to the Triumph list in addition to the Spit list? All of
you present, please put up your hands. :) Even though such questions as the
correct colour for the hood stick on a 74 TR6 is not a relevant topic for
the day-to-day running of my Spit, I like you guys & I enjoy learning about
all Triumphs.