RE: Alternator and Light

To: "'Tony Rhodes'" <ARhodes@compuserve.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Alternator and Light
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 15:27:43 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Yes! Now for the caveat.  I have 6 and have never dealt with a 4, but I
can't imagine that they downsized the alternator on the 6 from a bigger one
on the 4. The stock 6 alternator was 28 Amps. Perhaps someone else out there
can confirm what was stock on the 4.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK