Re: Sand Blaster

To: Doug Mathews <tr3run@peachnet.campus.mci.net>
Subject: Re: Sand Blaster
From: F Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 23:38:15 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
NOt knowing where you are geographically speaking-  there is an outfit
based in MN with retail stores in the Carolinas and Atlanta area that
sell the ALC Sandyjet (OEM for Eastwood)
the Model 100 is 45lb sand capacity? which is what I have- recommend
that you spend the $100 more for the larger model- (don't have my
Eastwood catalog nearby) seems that as I get settled in to an area to
blast, I'm out of sand.

Also, despite being a pressurized system- HP and CFM are vital- a
minimum of 5hp on the compressor and LOTS of moisture traps- I use two
at the sand blaster and one at the compressor.

Cheers,
--
Frank Underwood
59 Ford Consul MKII 'lowline' convertible 205E/A 204E 205730