RE: POR15

To: "'Ct54531'" <Ct54531@aol.com>
Subject: RE: POR15
From: "Storrs, Gary" <GStorrs@MediaOne.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:02:24 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I suggest that you send for the POR-15 catalog.  You can do this from their
web sight at   http://www.por15.com/ .  I sent for mine recently and
received it in about a week.  I haven't used the products yet, but the
catalog has lots of info about them.  They have two products which may be of
use to you.  From their catalog, "There are occasions when you want rust
protection over a painted surface and you cannot remove the
old paint.  In these cases, use BLACKCOTE or CHASSISCOAT BLACK, since POR-15
prefers bare metal or rusty surfaces."  I hope this is helpful.

Gary Storrs
  1960 Austin Healey Sprite Mk1
  1965 Triumph TR4A IRS LO
  1972 Lotus Elan +2S 130