All-British event in Nebraska

To: Scions of Lucas <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: All-British event in Nebraska
From: Michael Burdick <mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 14:25:24 -0500 (CDT)

What:  All British Car and Cycle Meet and Parts Swap.
Where:  Nebraska City, Nebraska
        Factory Stores of America Outlet Mall, SE corner of Highway 2 and
        highway 75 (about 30 min. south of Omaha, 30 min. east of Lincoln,
        and 2 1/2 hours north of Kansas City)
When:  Sunday, April 26, noon-4:00pm.

Hosted by The Nebraska Triumph Drivers
Contact Bill Redinger for more information: (402) 496-2006, or me via
email.

BTW, we are charging $5.00 this year to cover some cool dash-plaques that
Bill had made, and the costs of insurance required by the venue.

Hope to see you there,
Mike Burdick
Omaha NE