Re: Hardy MGB Driver

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Hardy MGB Driver
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:38:33 +0000
Cc: andrew dixon <adixon@loudoun.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, chammock@iquest.net
RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk wrote:
> I also remember once getting stuck on ice on a country lane, it was a slight
> hill but I just couldn't get grip to get up it, I tried to turn round but the
> steering didn't seem to have much of an effect, so......... I got out the car,
> grabbed the front bumper and literally dragged the front of the car through
>180
> degrees so it was facing the other, thats how icy it was!!!!

This is an excelent joke to play on your directionaly chalanged frends,
I was witness to some of my frends turned round an upper sixth's car,
180 degrees.  When said upper sithformer returned, she got into her car,
proceded to drive off, and did'nt realise for a couple of miles.
Admitidly it was now-where need home, but she never lived it down. :-)

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot