Haggerty vs. Parrish

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Haggerty vs. Parrish
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:55:24
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>Two quotes, based on the exact same details for the vehicle.   "Agreed to"
>value of vehicle and same amounts of coverage as my regular insurance company
>(which costs $450/yr).
>
>Parrish - $240/yr
>
>Hagerty - $101/yr

Art,

I feel especially capable of answering your questions as I first insured
with Haggerty and am now with Parrish.

Haggerty restricts your driving to/from club events and joy rides only,
with no intended destination.  No taking the car to a friends house, work
or a Saturday nights on the town.  Call them and talk to them.  My rate was
$110

Parrish, on the other hand, says that it's your car, you know where you
should and shouldn't leave it.  They don't cover racing, though. My rate is
$265.

If you are going to drive it, go with Parrish.

Hope to see you at the meeting on Monday.

Jack