Re: Crane XR700 ignition help needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Crane XR700 ignition help needed
From: DLM Assoc <DLMAssoc@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:16:27 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-23 07:06:22 EDT, mdporter@rt66.com writes:

<< When I installed
 mine, I remembered what he'd said, and forced a fair amount of silicone
 sealant in and around the exit point for the harness and mounted it in
 such a way that it would not fill with water. >>

I don't remember who it was, but someone on this list told me to
install mine upside down inside the driver's side footwell, underneath
the wiper motor area. (TR4)  That keeps it dry and clean. It was a
little more hassle to install but I think it'll be well worth it.

Don Marshall