Re: Too Much Idle Chatter

To: HolePuncher <hoops@owt.com>
Subject: Re: Too Much Idle Chatter
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 22:16:45 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

HolePuncher wrote:

> Please people,
>
> This list has way too much idle chatter.  Correspondence should be kept to
> serious questions and answers, or info directly related to LBCs when posted
> to the list.
>

>    ~snip~

> DON'T SEND ME TO THE CORNER.

   ~snip~

> Feel free to flame me.  Just do everybody a favor and direct your flames to
> my mailbox.
>
> Lonn Howard
> hoops@owt.com

   Head to the corner Lonn, This list IS about EVERYTHING to do with Triumphs,
and the people who love them.  It's been that way for the two years I've been
on,
and will most likely remain so.  I suspect you letter won't change a thing.

                                               JOE IV
                                               TR 250
                                       WALLINGFORD, CT. USA

P.S. If you subscribe to this list, and post a complaint to this list, you will
be flamed
openly on the list.