RE: selling my GT6's? (long)

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: selling my GT6's? (long)
From: "Theis, Karl J" <karl.j.theis@lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 15:39:06 -0600
Greg, Barry, Phil, etc, Thanks,
I think I just need to get refocused. Instead of letting myself get
overwhelmed by everything I have going on perhaps I should reorganize my
schedule to allow myself even an hour a week of wrenching.  Instead of
watching "Seinfeld"  maybe I could install that headlamp bucket.   Instead
of relaxing with a  shot of Glenlivit after successfully coaxing a
two-year-old through dinner, bath and to bed I could clean up that brake
pedal assembly.  Behavior modification.    There is something to be said for
simplifying one's life,  But you're right, I wouldn't be happy if I gave up
on this thing now.  And invoking the name of my literary idol, Peter Egan,
well, I couldn't let that guy down by placing my passion for eclectic LBC's
on hold.
Cheers,
Karl Theis
Whew, I'm glad that's settled!
In regards to selling my driver, I can't - I need it to show me how these
darned things go back together.  I could park it, though.