Re: selling my GT6's? (long)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: selling my GT6's? (long)
From: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin)
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 15:51:20 -0600
Karl,
Say it ain't so!   I once had a 2 and 6 year old, and no time for the GT6
too, but I hung in there.  Now I have a 14 yr old, and an 11 yr old, both
of whom think it would be really cool to drive it when they can reach the
pedals and see over the steering wheel at the same time.  Just my opinion,
the time will come if you can hang in there and wait it out.  Just think of
your kids going to prom in that car, could save a bunch on a limo???   Good
luck which ever way you go, I gotta get more involved in the club and catch
the shows.  Jane