RE: Spit/GT6 door for sale

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Isaac Crow'" <Isaac@Avana.Net>
Subject: RE: Spit/GT6 door for sale
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 03:51:44 -0700
Cc: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Isaac,

        Be sure to forward this directly to Joe Curry.  Seems he might want to
build up an inventory of spare doors comparable to this for future use.
(sorry...couldn't resist....haven't had enough of my morning fluifs yet)

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
prubrew@ix.netcom.com
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
TTSCC is the host club for Triumphest 1999