Re: Spit/GT6 door for sale

To: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Spit/GT6 door for sale
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 10:08:09 -0700
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Isaac Crow'" <Isaac@avana.net>, "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Chris,
You laugh now.  But mark my word.  One of these days, (it may be later
rather than sooner) when I have cornered the market (or maybe marketed
the corner)on early Spitfire doors you may find yourself in need of one.
Then we'll see who has the last laugh.

But in all seriousness, I would have Isaac ship the doors to me except
that would be just more stuff to haul down to Tucson later this year.
After I get there, we'll continue this conversation.  Until then Pray
for the doors I have!!!

Joe

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer