Re: TR3A Commission numbers.

To: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>, Angelo Graham <a3graham@mc1adm.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject: Re: TR3A Commission numbers.
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 08:48:36 -0700 "Re: TR3A Commission numbers." (Jul 2, 11:05am)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
This is strange. My car is TS31476 and I could have sworn that the
paper I got from the British Motor Heritage people said it was build
in 1958. Sept I think but it may be earlier. I'll have to check
tonight when I get home. Either that or I may try to give the wife
a call and have her look it up.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge