RE: TR4 OD retrofit (Sanity check)

To: "'ArthurK101@aol.com'" <ArthurK101@aol.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: TR4 OD retrofit (Sanity check)
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 12:00:05 -0400
Haven't done it but was told it is possible to convert non-od tranny to
od unit.  Only difference is the main shaft.  But also heard that the
shaft is hard to find.  Of course it also means to replace the shaft you
have to completely tear down and rebuild the tranny.

May not be worth the time and effort.