Appliance Slotted Wheels for Spitfire or GT6

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Appliance Slotted Wheels for Spitfire or GT6
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 15:46:18 -0700
Since I have installed new wheels on my Spit, I have a set of Appliance
Alloy wheels for sale (cheap).

They are 5-1/2 inch wide and are complete with new "PRIME" center caps,
recently rechromed lugnuts and wheel locks (with key), and adapters.

The Appliance system uses oversize holes and adapters that are drilled
and tapped off-center to adapt a wheel to several different
applications.

The wheels are in great shape and have only a few scrapes and scratches
due to wear and tear.  They weigh about 11 pounds each.  They can be
seen on my Mk1 Spit at the International Triumph Spitfire Database Site
at: http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html

I spent $69.50 to have the nuts re-chromed and $43.28 for the center
caps.  I will sell the whole set for $150.00 plus shipping.

Regards,
Joe Curry
--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer