RE: tr6 rear shocks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: tr6 rear shocks
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 15:43:18 +0100
I bought myself a set of reconditioned lever arm units (from a company
thats gets their stuff from Moss). Well, I can't help noticing, that
although they are better than the no action old ones, I think they are
not doing their job properly, the back end still is a bit springy if you
know what I mean. May be it always was like that? Nayone care to
comment?

Gernot