TR 250 Alternator Question

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR 250 Alternator Question
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 22:26:03 -0400
Dear Scions,

   I am rebuilding the alternator on my TR 250.  I have taken just about
every thing apart, except I can't figure out how the "Slip Ring" thing comes
off.  Is it pressed on?  Slipped on?  Threaded on? Right or left threads? I
must remove it in order to replace the rear bearing.
  It looks like it's make of plastic, so I don't want to break it trying to
figure
it out.  Any help you can give me will be appreciated, thank you.

                                                     JOE IV (Originality Freak)
                                                     TR 250
                                             WALLINGFORD, CT. USA