Re: three cents worth - need info

To: martinw@fmc.gov, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: three cents worth - need info
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 16:12:20 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-07 14:03:53 EDT, martinw@fmc.gov writes:

> 1) will the keeper of the list tell me how I can take a vacation from the
> list
>  from July 10 thru the 22nd.  Dont want to load up the Email too bad, boss
>  would not be happy.

Marty,

I don't know if it's true for every version of e-mail readers, but at the
bottom of every message I get from the list are the instructions for un-
subscribing. What I do, and I'm sure most others as well, is just un-subscribe
till I return, and then re-subscribe.

The instructional lines are:

To re-subscribe, follow the same directions, but use the word subscribe,
rather than unsubscribe.

I will be signing off myself this weekend for two weeks, as I am going to the
MGBV8 convention, and then to the VTR convention. I will probably subscribe to
the digest version for that two weeks, and catch up when I get back.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74