Re: three cents worth - need info

To: rmideke@interbase.com
Subject: Re: three cents worth - need info
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 15:47:05 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> There's a convention of such beasts ?! When and where (if it's not a secret)
> ?
>  Would a 5.0 Bugeye (not mine, sadly ;-( ) be shunned at such an event ?

Reed,

Yes, there is! It is being held at the Hampton Inn, Annapolis, MD, begining
this Sunday, and running through Wednesday.

A 5.0 Bugeye would absolutely be welcome (personally, I would pay a little
extra just to see it). Even my 5.0 TR6 would be welcome, if it were only
finished.

There is also a V8 newsletter, published twice a year, just on this subject.

There is a web page, giving all the details, but I don't have the URL right
now. One of the co-hosts, Jim Stuart, is sending me the URL, and when I get
it, I will forward it to you. If you would like to contact him direct, his e-
mail address is:

jimbb88@erols.com

Jim owns two MGBV8s!

The e-mail address for the editor of the newsletter, and sponsor for the
convention, Kurt Schley, is:

MGV8NEWS@aol.com

If you want to go, call 1-800-426-7866 for reservations at the Hampton Inn.
Mention the convention for the discount rate of $95. Yeah, I know, that is
pretty steep - I wish they could have found a cheaper place for it.

See you there?

Dan