help on tr6

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: help on tr6
From: Luiching@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 21:33:34 EDT
I'am new to Triumphs and to this group.  Hope some one can help me.  I have a
72 tr6 that has been setting for 14 years.   Body and frame are very nice and
worth the effort.  However pretty much  every rubber bushing and and all the
hyd. systems are shot.  I need to repalcae entire brake system and I do not
know who I should buy from.  Are there better options than the stock hardware?
Is TRF the place to go?  Are their  recondtion calipers and wheel  cyls worth
the cost?  Dose any body have a better source?  Has anyone had an experiance
with apple on shock rebuilding?  Is there some one with a better source than
apple?  Any information or suggestions on rebuilding the tr6 would be
appericated.     Thanks in advance

mark Luichinger