TR6 top

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 top
From: Canada <canada@voyageronline.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 98 07:20:31 -0400
I just bought a new Crown Top for a new-to-me TR6, a used frame and have
a l-o-n-g list of seals, metal channels, rivets etc, still to buy.  (Car
had no top or top hardware whatsoever.)  Maybe this is a lot easier than
it looks, but I was amazed at how vague the installation instructions
that came with the top are.  Found some guidelines posted by Roger G.
Bolick on the VTR site and, while helpful, still aren't basic enough for
a weekend shadetree mechanic such as myself.  Anyone know of a source of
elementary, preferably illustrated (i.e. "put rivet here") instructions
for mounting a soft top?

Thanks to all who offered advice on rear shocks.  Great group!

--Ian