Re: Overdrive units for sale

To: Ashley Southgate <ashleys@es.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Overdrive units for sale
From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 08:52:09 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by idalee.loudoun.com
Speaking of overdrives.
I have a Spit 1500 tranny with OD. The OD unit looks like a J-Type. Anyone
know if this is the case?
Anyone know if it would be reasonably possible to fit this to a '64 TR4?

Andy

On 07/09/98 12:31 AM Ashley Southgate said...