Re: FS '64 Spit

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FS '64 Spit
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 05:22:37 -0700 (PDT)
---vitesse@juno.com wrote:

> A buddy of a buddy is selling a '64 Spit project.  They called me
but I
> can't convince the wife that another Triumph is just the thing we
> need.....so I am offering it to the list.

Ever considered visiting Michigan? I'd easily give $100 for the car,
unseen, PLUS a reasonable donation to your travel expenses if you
could bring it up here! My vacation time is already used up for this
summer :-( otherwise I'd make a run down there myself...

Michigan's a really nice place to visit, you know!

Let me know
John Donohoe