Re: TSSC International Rally Stafford,England...

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Subject: Re: TSSC International Rally Stafford,England...
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 15:20:00 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 08/07/98 08:07:43 GMT, you write:
<<
 I'll be there only on the Sunday, as I'm at a Barbi(No not the doll) all day
 Saturday until the early hours so I'll probably be the worse for drink too!!!
 Good job the other half don't mind doin' the driving!!! :-)

 >63/97 Vitesse 2L Convertible.(for sunny days)
 >67 Herald 1200 Convertible.(awaiting next rebuild)
 >90 Peugeot 405GLD Saloon.(for when the weather is being British!)
                                                          ^^^^^^^
 You don't drive your Triumphs much then!!! :-) :-)

Not as much as I would wish !!!
If I had the space, I'd buy a really rusty one to drive in the bad
weather/summer
Once my Vitesse has been properly rust proofed, and I've swapped the chrome-
wires for a set of real Mini-lites, and finally get it set-up on a rolling-
road, then perhaps I'll be happier to drive it in the rain.

Cheers

 Rich

C Ya!
Leon