TR6 Addco sway bar help needed

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Addco sway bar help needed
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 15:47:09 -0700
I'm installing a front anti-sway bar back in my TR6.  The
original one was damaged and the links were bad, so I ordered an
Addco front sway bar from TRF.  I first tried to install it last
year, but with the "handling kit" springs, it wouldn't fit.  I've
since gone back to the regular springs, and now it almost fits.
The brackets that attach to the a-arm are as far toward the
center of the car as they can go - to the point of having the
vertical link contact the a-arm.

Has anyone successfully installed this bar in their TR6?  Is
there a trick to it?  Could you mount the brackets to the
radiator shroud in the same location as the original brackets or
did you have to move them inside the frame rail?

Later in the summer, I plan on putting in a rear sway bar, so
advice and comments are appreciated there also.

Thanks,

Brian Kemp
72 TR6