RE: Appreciation all around

To: "'Scott Decker'" <sdecker@bellsouth.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Appreciation all around
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 17:28:17 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Scott,

I thought of one more thing that helped me once. On my TR3 I could reach
behind and remove the nuts that hold the adjuster onto the backing place.
With this done, I could then tap on the adjuster screw with a rubber mallet
until I basically pushed the adjuster off of the shoes. The shoes then
collapsed into the middle and the drum basically fell right off. I have no
idea whether this would work on a TR6.

Dave Moag