RE: Moss Festival

To: "'kurt oblinger'" <koblinger@linkline.com>
Subject: RE: Moss Festival
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 19:57:19 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Kurt,

        There will be quite a few of us from the Triumph Travelers here in the
SF Bay area.  I and a few others will be heading down Thursday, setting up camp
and meeting over at the Windmill for the warm up festivities.  I will have the
SOL logo in full color on my dash and on one of the legs of the Club Easy Up.
At any rate, you'll know we're there by the end....we kinda grow on ya.  Barry
Schwartz and his San Diego contingent will be there

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
prubrew@ix.netcom.com
Newsletter Editor/Publicity Director
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
TTSCC is the host club for Triumphest 1999