Revco ITM or Bech Arnsley parts question.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, resinext@vmp-ccs.com, resinx@aol.com, DHoemberg@aol.com, 3030p@vm1.cc.nps.navy.mil, oggman2@aol.com, barry.bassola@us.landisgyr.com, Dave.Biagini@us.landisgyr.com, djcowan@aol.com, LCOWAN@housing.ucsc.edu, peter@deepthought.armory.com, saracowan@hotmail.com, rjwalsh@epix.net
Subject: Revco ITM or Bech Arnsley parts question.
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:24:56 -0700
    I'm having the TR-3A's head rebuilt.  The rebuilder will use Revco ITM
or Bech Arnsley parts if any are needed.  But he will wait while I get Moss
parts if I prefer.  Does anyone think it makes any difference?
    Thanks.
John Cowan

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus articles, movie reviews and Left/Progressive links at:
                           http://home.earthlink.net/~jfcowan