Upcoming trip

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Upcoming trip
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 11:18:57 -0600 (MDT)

Well,, not much longer before I'll be headed out to The Great Flat Spot
(read: central US of A) for the VTR convention in Wisconsin, along with
a couple of side trips.  I won't be driving out in the honkin' big van,
but in the Jeep Cherokee.  So I won't be bringing a whole batch of parts
with me as I had originally planned.  We'll see what I end up with once
I start loading up.

Anyway, you may want to check out http://www.team.net/TeamFat/parts.html
and see if there's any parts I can haul out to VTR for you.  Let me know
and I'll make space for them.  Some of you may remember my Jeep at the
Fort Worth VTR, with the yellow Spit 1500 bonnet strapped to the top!

I'll be sending out a notice about my upcoming absence, as it regards
list administration, in a day or two.

mjb.