Re: Laden Weight

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Laden Weight
From: "Keith A> Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 12:41:21 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
2660 is what is on the commission plate on CT72418L (my first car) and
on CT70921L (my former parts car, Lazarus).  I presume this to indicate
the laden weight.

Obvious to us TR4A owners, both of these are solid axle cars.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
2 TR3Bs
2 TR4As
1 Austin-Healey
1 Austin Princess Vanden Plas limo (needing much TLC)
(all of which fit in my garage, except for the Princess)